Sunday, March 14, 2010

depresed a little







OK... i have not had a lot of time to paint or do any thing like that. As soon as i get home from work, I'm scrambling trying to feed Zion before we go to the gym. I get home from the gym late.. so there is not much time for much, but a bath and bed time. I wish I can take a day and just paint.


The only thing i have time for is to crochet... I have a job were I sit alot and do nothing all day. so i sneak my yarn in and made so many beautiful things........



anyway i get depress at times because all I want to do is paint. While I'm typing this blog, I could be drawing something right now... but after I'm done I have to get in the shower, wash Zion's hair and do it up for the week. Maybe one day I will get a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment