Saturday, February 27, 2010

Klimt... so obsessed



Gustav Klimt is one of the artist I am totally madly, obsessed with. An Austrian painter who rebellious colors and style rocked the core of the conservatism in his country in the late 1800... He became one of the leaders of the Vienna Secession (translation: "leaders of the new school")


Then there's Ernie Barnes.... "Good Times, any time you meet a payment, Good times, Any Time you need a friend, GOOD TIMES." Yes the guy who painted the mural on Good Times. But he is more famous then that though. I admire his elongated figures and how he captured scenes in the black community... something I'm cant do. it's non-existent where I'm at... excuses .... excuses that's my problem.
Anyway.. .Yes. This painting that I have done is inspired by both of these artist.
And this my attempt the remake Klimt "The Kiss."

No comments:

Post a Comment